Great Club Trainer
Crash Resistant Construction
The PT-19 (Primary Trainer 19) trained all of our pilots who fought in World War II. It was an easy stable plane to fly and was the favorite of all the branches of the U. S. Military. No other plane played as important a role in the Allied victory as it allowed us to put more well trained pilots in the air than any belligerent nation. To this day the PT-19 holds found memories for all who flew her.
Our Cox Trainer performs the same duty at your club flying circle. "Come apart" design withstands the rigors of a new pilot!
- KIT NUMBER: FS 4300
- WING SPAN: 25 1/2"
- WING AREA: 108 Sq. in.
- ENGINE: Cox .049 Babe Bee
- SKILL LEVEL: Easy
- Kit Features:
- Easy to build control line kit
- Balsa wood and Plywood construction
- Plane rubber bands together and comes apart in hard landings
- Stable and gentle performance for training
- Includes all hardware and handle and lines
- Full plans, instruction and flight manuals